Insurance For Related Parties

The insurance available on this page gives you affordable options for coverage that you may wish to purchase. You may also want to check the rates of any local insurance providers that may offer the same type of insurance. For more information, please contact Peggy Ittner at 618-453-2454 or

Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP)

Event Insurance: Tenants or users of SIU’s premises and facilities may obtain liability insurance for their events. 

Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Insurance Services

Travel/Study Abroad: Health insurance can be purchased for students and faculty for travel and study abroad programs.  


Offers the following types of insurance: Accident Medical, Event Cancellation, Renters Insurance, Tuition Refund Insurance, Travel/Study Abroad, Prize Indemnity, Professional Liability, Special Events, Chapter Liability, Vendor Liability. For additional information choose the appropriate link: