SIP Property Insurance

Property coverage provides real and personal property coverage on property owned, used, leased or intended for use by the University.  Coverage may be requested by campus administration, or the unit/fiscal officer responsible for the property.

For a full description including details and exclusions, see SIP Guidelines, Property Insurance.

For rates, limits of coverage, and deductibles, see Current Contribution Rates and Deductibles

A current insured Property Status List is available.

To schedule property or report a property claim, please contact Sherri Phillips at 618-453-5144 or